New Publications Available Now!
Creative • Accessible • Memorable
2023-24 New Releases
- Lamb Jam Rock out to a timeless favorite with just four notes. Make the leap from method book to sheet music while seeing results - real results!The Last GladiatorExperience the brutal energy of the Roman Colosseum in this larger-than-life work by Timothy Loest.Guiro Hero Celebrate Latin music's colorful sounds and infectious rhythms in this lighter work by Timothy Loest.
- A Bellistic Christmas Ring in the holiday cheer with this festive medley of five bell-inspired carols.The Bluesy Danube Experience sheer bluesy delight with this skillfully-crafted arrangement of The Blue Danube.Civil War Roundtable The nostalgic sounds of the American Civil War come to life in this musical anthology.
- Radetzky March Bring down the house with this delightful and incredibly authentic Strauss transcription.Sax-O-Phobia Heights, spiders, and confined spaces won’t stop your audience from enjoying this delightful work for young band.
Includes 2020-21 reissued publications.
- DeimosMany know Mars, the Bringer of War. Now meet his diabolical son Deimos, the Bringer of Terror.Spooky MansionTake your audience on a forbidden tour of a former grand house that now sits in darkness.
- I Wandered Lonely as a CloudExperience the transcendent grandeur and beauty of clouds in this incredibly lyrical work.
- Voyage of the Dragon ArmadaThis gripping work depicts the epic voyages of China’s great naval Admiral Zheng He.Chorale and Mystic ChantA beautiful hymn with rich harmonies and suspensions opens this fine work for beginning bands.
- Chorales and BeyondRebuild your ensemble with this new resource. S-A-T-B scoring allows for ultimate flexibility.
- The Golden Thirteen This spirited march commemorates the U.S. Navy’s first African-American officers.If It Ain't Baroque... This exceptional arrangement captures the spirit of the Baroque using just six notes!Strings on the Housetop You’ve heard of a fiddler on the roof? Well, how about an orchestra on the housetop!